You’re in good company!
Thousands have celebrated special evenings with us.
Thousands have celebrated special evenings with us.
Hurry, shows sell out! Select Your City & Date for Pricing
|Fri. Feb. 12th||Tempe Valentine's Weekend||Sold Out||Last Chance!|
|Sat. Feb. 13th||Tempe Valentine's Weekend||Last Chance!||Last Chance!|
|Sat. Feb. 20th||Mesa Arts Center||Last Chance!||Last Chance!|
|Sat. Feb. 27th||Tucson Lodge on the Desert||Last Chance!||Last Chance!|
|Sat. Mar. 5th||Phoenix||Sold Out||Sold Out|
|Sat. Mar. 12th||Phoenix AZ Biltmore Resort||Last Chance!||Last Chance!|
|Sat. Mar. 19th||Tempe Center for the Arts||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Mar. 26th||Tucson Lodge on the Desert||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Apr. 2nd||Phoenix||Sold Out||Sold Out|
|Sat. Apr. 9th||Tucson Lodge on the Desert||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Apr. 16th||Phoenix AZ Biltmore Resort||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Apr. 23rd||Tucson Lodge on the Desert||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Apr. 30th||Phoenix AZ Biltmore Resort||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. May. 7th||Tucson Lodge on the Desert||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. May. 14th||Mesa Arts Center||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. May. 28th||Mesa Arts Center||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Jun. 4th||Tempe Center for the Arts||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
Have Questions? I Have Answers! Click on my Magic Lamp.
- Why is there a 12 year old age limit?
- Even though this is a "clean" show, it is for the "young at heart", not the young. Shows are for audiences 12 years and above, matinees before 5pm are open to 8 years and older. Here's your excuse to get a babysitter and have a fun kid-free night out just for YOU!
- How do I receive FREE invitations and discounts?
- Join the 18,000+ others who signed up for our FREE quarterly VIP NEWSLETTER and receive occasional discounts, invitations, and funny behind-the-scene stories. Subscribers recently received FREE tickets to our performances at the World-Famous Magic Castle, an invitation only private club in Hollywood.
- How do I buy a gift certificates?
- GIFT CERTIFICATES for PHOENIX or TUCSON can be purchased for the person who has everything! BONUS: Gift certificates are not date specific allowing your guest to select the date AND location that works best for their schedule.
- Do you offer group discounts?
- Yes! We offer discounts for groups 10 or more for select shows. Remember to include family, friends, colleagues, and community groups. For more information on discounted group tickets CLICK HERE.
- How long is the show?
- The show is approximately 90 minutes including a short 10 minute intermission.
- Is this a dinner show?
- No, however there is a dinner BONUS for our Tucson guests at Lodge on the Desert. Treat yourself to an upscale Prime Rib or Salmon Dinner Special, dinner salad, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage for just $59 per couple including tax AND tip! (This is a 40% discount.) Dining on property is optional and reservations are highly suggested by calling (520) 320-2003. The day of the show only, please call (520) 320-2014.
- What is the cost of tickets?
- Pricing is subject to location and availability. Tickets purchased in advance may cost less than shows nearly sold out. There is a per ticket service fee of $2 for Tucson, $3.50 for Phoenix, plus appropriate city and state taxes. Pricing does not include beverages or meals but does include a souvenir playbill and hand-printed tickets as your entry to a magical evening!
- Do you offer special overnight room rates?
- TUCSON guests receive a special room rate at Lodge on the Desert of $119 including all taxes AND breakfast for up to two adults. Please email Bart Lasner or call (520) 320-2003 to receive this special rate.
PHOENIX guests receive spectacular overnight room rates at the historic Arizona Biltmore Resort, a Waldorf Astoria property. In addition, the resort and parking fees will be waived at the end of your order.
TEMPE guests have a wonderful retro-chic hotel option at the Graduate Tempe Hotel. Less than 2 miles from the theater, this hip hotel has stylish rooms with balconies, a rooftop bar, an outdoor pool, and a cool Mexican restaurant with great margaritas.
- How much is parking?
- At the Arizona Biltmore, we have pre-paid your valet parking and self-parking fees (a $27 value). Tucson and Tempe parking is free. Mesa has nearby parking on their surface lot, adjacent streets, and on several public parking lots within an easy two-block walk.
- Is there wheelchair accessibility?
- Carnival of Illusion provides all patrons access to our shows. For Mesa and Tempe shows, please call our office as we have reserved seating. For Phoenix and Tucson, please write a note at the end of your purchase so we can make accommodations. You can always call us, we're here to assist you!
- Is there hearing-impaired accessibility?
- For special events, we require a minimum of four weeks notice for an ASL interpreted performance.
- Can I cancel or change my reservation?
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be issued. Parties of six or fewer may exchange their tickets to another date with a minimum of seven days notice and a $10 per person exchange fee. Please call the box office at (520) 615-5299 to request an exchange.
Still have questions?Then talk to a real person at (480) 359-SHOW
Where Is Carnival Of Illusion?
PhoenixThe historic Arizona Biltmore Resort
2400 E. Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85016-3106
Front desk operator (602) 955-6600 Map It
MesaThe grand Mesa Arts Center
1 East Main St, Mesa, AZ 85201
Mesa Arts Center box office (480) 644-6500 Map It
TempeThe impressive Tempe Center for the Arts
700 W Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe AZ 85281
Tempe Center box office (480) 350-2829 Map It
TucsonThe landmark Lodge on the Desert
306 N. Alvernon Way, Tucson, AZ 85711-2855
Front Desk operator (520) 320-2000 Map It
As featured on...
Check Pricing & Dates
New Shows Added
Don't see your date? All shows sell out so be the first to be notified...