Hurry, Shows Sell Out!Select your city and date for pricing.
|Fri. Sep. 30th||Mesa Opening Weekend||Sold Out|
|Sat. Oct. 1st||Mesa Opening Weekend||On Sale Now||Last Chance!|
|Sat. Oct. 15th||Tucson Grand Parlour||Last Chance!||Last Chance!|
|Fri. Oct. 21st||Phoenix AZ Biltmore Resort||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Oct. 22nd||Phoenix AZ Biltmore Resort||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Nov. 5th||Mesa Arts Center||On Sale Now||Last Chance!|
|Sat. Nov. 19th||Tucson Grand Parlour||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Fri. Nov. 25th||Mesa Thanksgiving Weekend||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Nov. 26th||Mesa Thanksgiving Weekend||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Thu. Dec. 8th||Private Event||Sold Out|
|Sat. Dec. 10th||Tucson Grand Parlour||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Dec. 17th||Mesa Arts Center||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Fri. Jan. 20th||Tempe Center for the Arts||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Jan. 21st||Tempe Center for the Arts||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Jan. 28th||Tucson Grand Parlour||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Feb. 11th||Tempe Center for the Arts||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Fri. Feb. 17th||Mesa Valentine's Weekend||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Feb. 18th||Mesa Valentine's Weekend||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Feb. 25th||Tucson Grand Parlour||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Fri. Mar. 3rd||Tempe Center for the Arts||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Mar. 4th||Tempe Center for the Arts||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Mar. 18th||Tucson Grand Parlour||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Fri. Mar. 24th||Tempe Center for the Arts||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Mar. 25th||Tempe Center for the Arts||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Apr. 15th||Tempe Center for the Arts||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Apr. 22nd||Tucson Grand Parlour||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. May. 13th||Mesa Mother's Day Weekend||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sun. May. 14th||Mesa Mother's Day Weekend||On Sale Now|
|Sat. May. 27th||Mesa Memorial Day Weekend||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
Don't miss shows again! Sign-up for your FREE VIP Newsletter
Have Questions? I Have Answers! Click on my Magic Lamps...
- Why is there a 10 year old age limit?
- Even though this is a "clean" show, it is for the "young at heart", not the young. Shows are for audiences 10 years and above, matinees before 5pm are open to 8 years and older. Here's your excuse to get a babysitter and have a fun kid-free night out just for YOU!
- How do I receive FREE invitations and discounts?
- Join the 18,000+ others who signed up for our FREE VIP NEWSLETTER and receive occasional discounts, invitations, and funny behind-the-scene stories. Subscribers recently received FREE tickets to our performances at the World-Famous Magic Castle, an invitation only private club in Hollywood.
- What is the cost of tickets?
- Pricing may be subject to location and availability so click on a show location and time above. There is a per ticket service fee of $3 for Tucson, $3.50 for Phoenix, plus appropriate city and state taxes. (Sorry we can't make those disappear!) Tickets purchased in advance may cost less than shows nearly sold out. Pricing does not include beverages or meals but does include a souvenir playbill and hand-printed tickets as your entry to a magical evening!
- How do I buy a gift certificates?
- GIFT CERTIFICATES for PHOENIX can be purchased for the person who has everything! BONUS: Gift certificates are not date specific allowing your guest to select the date AND location that works best for their schedule.
- Do you offer group discounts?
- Yes! We offer discounts for groups 10 or more for select shows. Remember to include family, friends, colleagues, and community groups. For more information on discounted group tickets CLICK HERE.
- How long is the show?
- The show is approximately 90-100 minutes including a short 10 minute intermission.
- Is this a dinner show?
- No, however in Tucson, Cafe a la C'Art offers our guests a MAGICAL DINING EXPERIENCE. Please select a Tucson show above for the dinner menu details. Dining is on show nights and optional and extra.
- Do you offer special overnight room rates?
- PHOENIX guests receive spectacular overnight room rates at the historic Arizona Biltmore Resort, a Waldorf Astoria property. In addition, the resort and parking fees will be waived at the end of your order.
- How much is parking?
- At the Arizona Biltmore, we have pre-paid your valet parking and self-parking fees (a $27 value). Tucson and Tempe parking have dedicated free parking lots. Mesa has nearby parking on their surface lot, adjacent streets, and on several public parking lots within an easy two-block walk.
- Is there wheelchair accessibility?
- Carnival of Illusion provides all patrons access to our shows. For Mesa and Tempe shows, please call our office as we have reserved seating. For Phoenix and Tucson, please write a note at the end of your purchase so we can make accommodations. You can always call us, we're here to assist!
- Is there hearing-impaired accessibility?
- For special events, we require a minimum of four weeks notice for an ASL interpreted performance.
- Can I cancel or change my reservation?
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be issued. Parties of six or fewer may exchange their tickets to another date with a minimum of seven days notice and a $10 per person exchange fee. Please call the box office at (520) 615-5299 to request an exchange.
Still have questions? Then talk to a real person at (480) 359-SHOW
Where Is Carnival Of Illusion?
PhoenixThe historic Arizona Biltmore Resort
2400 E. Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85016-3106
Front desk operator (602) 955-6600 Map It
MesaThe grand Mesa Arts Center
1 East Main St, Mesa, AZ 85201
Mesa Arts Center box office (480) 644-6500 Map It
TempeThe impressive Tempe Center for the Arts
700 W Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe AZ 85281
Tempe Center box office (480) 350-2829 Map It
TucsonThe landmark Scottish Rite Grand Parlour
160 S. Scott, Tucson, AZ 85701
Front Desk operator (520) 622-8364 Map It
As featured on...
Check Pricing & Dates
New Shows Added
Don't see your date? Sign-up for your FREE VIP Newsletter...