Here’s what they’re saying...
My group had a delightful evening of illusions both big and small. We enjoyed being so close to the stage and loved the audience participation. Thanks for making our night... magical!Yuko, Scottsdale
Your connection with the audience is spot-on, so is the attention to detail and your travel-themed magic. Bravo! I'm ready for another 'trip around the world'.Bill, Phoenix
(Awww, we have the BEST guests ever!)
Select your City and Date for pricingHurry, Shows Sell Out!
|Sat. Nov. 17th||Tucson Grand Parlour||Last Chance!||Last Chance!|
|Fri. Nov. 23rd||Phoenix||Sold Out!|
|Sat. Nov. 24th||Mesa Thanksgiving Weekend||On Sale Now||Last Chance!|
|Sat. Dec. 8th||Mesa Arts Center||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Dec. 15th||Tucson Grand Parlour||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Fri. Jan. 18th||Tempe Center for the Arts||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Jan. 19th||Tempe Center for the Arts||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Jan. 26th||Tucson Grand Parlour||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Fri. Feb. 1st||Tempe Center for the Arts||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Feb. 2nd||Tempe Center for the Arts||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Thu. Feb. 14th||Mesa Valentine's Weekend||On Sale Now|
|Fri. Feb. 15th||Mesa Valentine's Weekend||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Feb. 16th||Mesa Valentine's Weekend||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Feb. 23rd||Tucson Grand Parlour||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Mar. 2nd||Mesa Arts Center||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Mar. 16th||Mesa Arts Center||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Mar. 23rd||Tucson Grand Parlour||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Mar. 30th||Mesa Season Finale||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
|Sat. Apr. 13th||Tucson Season Finale||On Sale Now||On Sale Now|
Don't miss shows again! Sign-up for your FREE VIP Newsletter
Have Questions? I Have Answers! Click on my Magic Lamps...
- Can I change my reservation?
- Yes! Parties of six or less may exchange their tickets to another date with a minimum of seven days notice and a $10 per person fee. Call the box office at (520) 615-5299 to request an exchange. All sales are final. No refunds can be issued.
- How do I receive FREE invitations and discounts?
- Join the 18,000+ others who signed up for our FREE VIP NEWSLETTER and receive occasional discounts, invitations, and funny behind-the-scene stories. Subscribers recently received FREE tickets to our performances at the World-Famous Magic Castle, an invitation only private club in Hollywood.
- Why is there an 8 year old age limit?
- Even though this is a "clean" show, it is for the "young at heart", not the young. Shows are for audiences 8 years and older. We do not offer booster seats so if height is an issue, we suggest raised or tiered seating. OR, here's your excuse to get a babysitter and have a fun kid-free night out just for YOU!
- What is the cost of tickets?
- Pricing depends on location and availability so click a location and time above. There is a per ticket service fee of $4.00 for Tucson, $4.50 for Phoenix, plus appropriate city and state taxes. (Sorry we can't make those disappear!) Tickets purchased in advance may cost less than shows nearly sold out. Pricing does not include beverages or meals but does include a souvenir playbill and hand-printed tickets as your entry to a magical evening!
- How do I buy Gift Certificates?
- GIFT CERTIFICATES for PHOENIX or TUCSON can be purchased for the person who has everything! BONUS: Gift certificates are not date specific allowing your guest to select the date AND location that works best for their schedule.
- Do you offer group discounts?
- Yes! We offer discounts for groups 10 or more for select shows. Remember to include family, friends, colleagues, and community groups. For more information on discounted group tickets CLICK HERE.
- How long is the show?
- The show is approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes including a short 10 minute intermission.
- Is this a dinner show?
- No, however there are many restaurants within a short driving distance to all theaters.
- Do you offer special overnight room rates?
- PHOENIX guests receive spectacular overnight room rates at the historic Arizona Biltmore Resort, a Waldorf Astoria property. In addition, the resort and parking fees will be waived at the end of your order.
- Is there a dress code?
- Business casual or better. Please, NO flip flops, shorts, t-shirts or beach attire.
- How much is parking?
- At the Arizona Biltmore, we have pre-paid your valet parking and self-parking fees (a $27 value). Tucson and Tempe parking have dedicated free parking lots. Mesa has nearby parking on their surface lot, adjacent streets, and on several public parking lots within an easy two-block walk.
- Is there wheelchair accessibility?
- Carnival of Illusion provides all patrons access to our shows. For Mesa and Tempe shows, please call our office as we have reserved seating. For Phoenix and Tucson, please write a note at the end of your purchase so we can make accommodations. You can always call us, we're here to assist!
- Is there hearing-impaired accessibility?
- Four weeks notice are requested for an ASL interpreted performance.
Where Is Carnival Of Illusion?
PhoenixThe historic Arizona Biltmore Resort
2400 E. Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85016-3106 Front desk operator (602) 955-6600 Map It
MesaThe grand Mesa Arts Center
1 East Main St, Mesa, AZ 85201 Mesa Arts Center box office (480) 644-6500 Map It
TempeThe impressive Tempe Center for the Arts
700 W Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe AZ 85281 Tempe Center box office (480) 350-2829 Map It
TucsonThe landmark Scottish Rite Grand Parlour
160 S. Scott, Tucson, AZ 85701 Front Desk operator (520) 622-8364 Map It
As featured on...
Check Pricing & Dates